In its roll-on form, the bottle contains 82 grams of gel of the pain relief formula. The Roll-on is best suited for smaller muscle areas. This format I the fastest way to apply the gel for an immediate pain relief. The gel uses the cooling effect of menthol, a natural pain reliever, to soothe minor muscle and joint pain. It penetrates quickly, offering relief through cold therapy.
When Biofreeze is applied, menthol binds with temperature-sensitive receptors in the skin. Activating these receptors is thought to modulate pain signals through the body’s natural pain relieving systems. Comfortable, convenient, long lasting (up to 4 hours). No stiffness, pain or numbness due to the cold
Biofreeze is completely free of parabens and propylene glycol. The formula made from USP-grade ingredients only which mainly includes Menthol.
- Fast-acting cold therapy treatment gets you back to your best
- Long-lasting menthol formula cools the pain for extended relief
- Powerful pain relief proven nearly twice as effective as ice
When To Use:
- Treating Pains & Aches
- Muscle aches and spasms
- Arthritis and Tendinitis pain
- Sore Muscles
- Pain from injury caused in Sports & Exercise
- Painful Strains and Sprains
- Bumps, Pulls and Bruises
- Easy to Use & Carry
- Original Green Formula
- Cryotherapy Implementation for Pain Relief
- Colorless Pain Relieving Formula
- Main Ingredient - Menthol
- Tube – 110 grams (4oz)
- Long Lasting Pain Relief up to 4 hours
TESTIMONIALS FROM ATHLETE
Tennis Superstar. 2017 US Open Champion
"I use Biofreeze before I practice, it's a great warm-up. I love things that are convenient, being able to spray it on and go is perfect for me."
2018 Boston Marathon Runner Up
Composition and Precautions:
Active ingredients: Menthol 4%
Inactive ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camphor, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water, Blue 1, Yellow 5
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Keep away from heat or open flame.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clears up and reoccurs
Ask a health professional before use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Keep out of reach of children: if accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply on to the affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
Looking for Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for Biofreeze products?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have used this product before but I was very impressed with the prompt delivery.
This was recommended online for my condition...Ehlers Danlos and so I decided to give it a trial. It is a well named product as it does what it says with instant relief and is much more effective than an alternative I found at the local pharmacy. It also seems to be the only brand available in roll on which is very useful for ‘on-the-go’ pain relief without getting your hands sticky.
Was the best decision for order in your shop. Was quick and good service. Thank you.
This biofreeze roll on is great. I use daily helps pain
Happy with the product as it reallyworks
Brilliant Product great for oldies with back pain. My wife has multilevel disc degeneration advanced at L1/2 and severe at L3/4, L4/5 and L5/S1 which results in severe pain. Used often helps ease pain, wouldn't be without Biofreeze with the benefit of easy application. Trust this might help someone. Regards Ed & Bet
Very effective and easy to use in the roll on