The Mueller® adjustable back brace is a comfortable, lightweight brace for lower back conditions.
Has eight flexible steel springs with a foam pad conform to provide all-day lumbar pain relief and support. The tapered fit provides front closure for adjustable tension and comfort, improving posture without impeding movement.
Recommended for back strains and sprains, moderate disc conditions, arthritic conditions, sciatica, muscle spasms, chronic unstable lumbar spine and strains of sacroiliac area.
- 9 inch wide elastic band contains large foam pad with supportive steel springs which conforms to lower back area
- Pad gives support where most needed
- Second outer band of 6 inch wide elastic secures the pad and gives additional support to the low back area
- Adjustable front Velco fasteners allow user to control degree of tension for proper support and comfort
- Brace adjusts quickly for all day comfort control
- Allows user to remain active
- Strong, flexible supportive steel springs conform to anatomical structure of the back for support of lumbar area
- Washable and durable
- Can be worn under or over clothing
Material & Allergy Information:
- Contains 8 anatomically shaped, padded steel springs
- Contains Latex
- Available in black only