Because of the complexity of the back and abdomen, aches and pains can originate from any number of causes including strains, sprains, muscle spasms, and disc or arthritic conditions.
- Muscular weakness of the back/abdominal muscles.
- Lumbar Orthosis, Sagittal Control.
- Reduces load on intervertebral I disc (L1-L5).
- Lifting activities.
- Posture control.
The Adjustable Back Brace with Lumbar Pad is a premium back brace that can help relieve lower back pain from strains, sprains, and muscle spasms.
Double-layer design allows for custom fit & adjustable compression to abdomen & lower back.
Internal molded plastic component eliminates brace rolling or bunching.
The Mueller Lumbar Back Brace provides focused support and stability to conform to your back with adjustable compression.
- Breathable fabric for comfortable all-day wear.
- Removable lumbar pad cushions and compresses the lower back for concentrated support
- Internal molded plastic component eliminates brace rolling or bunching
- Custom-fit with dual, outer elastic tension straps
- Additional stability from steel springs that conform to your back
- Double-layer design with adjustable compression for abdomen and lower back
Measure around waist. Standing in a relaxed position, measure around your waist at the WIDEST part.
|Fits waist sizes: 28"- 50"||71 cm - 127 cm|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I did some research before purchasing this brace. As I have a lower back injury. I have purchased cheaper braces but this is definitely one of the best. Very comfortable sitting and driving. Gives great support. Definitely recommend this one.
I hadn’t played basketball for over ten years because of back pain. This brace has given me the support I needed to get back on the court. I wear it to work too and it makes a huge difference to my back, being on my feet all day. Thank you. I will probably buy a second one soon as for when this one is in the wash
I'm recovering from a stress reaction injury in my lower back (the precursor to a stress fracture), and wore this every day while hiking mountains in Nepal. It provided great support to my back, felt stable and secure and not uncomfortable. Would recommend to anyone who needs extra support for their back. If you find the velcro itches, just move it around/readjust till there's no velcro touching your body
Works a treat
My partner very happy with it, gives him the support he needs. Recommend these definately. Thanks guys