Posture Medic can help improve your posture and strengthen your back and core muscles. By doing the stretches and exercises you can improve your posture, reduce pain and improve your overall health.
Using the Posture Medic for our short and simple 10 minutes stretching and strengthening program can improve your range of motion and upper body strength. This can help you straighten up and stand tall naturally.
By wearing the Posture Medic as a dynamic brace, you can retrain your body to maintain the ideal position:
- Head up
- Straighter neck and back
- An open chest
- Shoulders back and down
Most people feel the difference in just one use.
How To choose the correct Posture Medic for you:
Select the strength (Original or Plus) based on your current level of activity. Most people should start with the “Original Strength” and may then advance to the “Plus Strength” in time. Athletes or those attending the gym regularly could start with the “Plus Strength” immediately.
75% of the population should begin with the “Original Strength” before advancing to the “Plus Strength.”
Large individuals may require the “Plus Strength” regardless of activity level to better support the chest area.
The sizing chart does not take into an account body type. If your height and weight put you near the boundary of two different sizes on the chart, those that are “tall and thin” should choose the smaller size, whereas those who are “short and stocky” should choose the larger size
Provides an excellent workout and stretch for their posture. If you are not sure about which strength is right for you, try on the Posture Medic in both strengths to see which is more comfortable.
Designed for users who are more athletically active. This provides highly athletic and stronger individuals with a proper stretch and enough resistance to effectively stabilize their posture.
Do's and Don'ts
- Do — view all videos and how-to pictures in the Instruction Manual
- Do — begin by wearing only 15 minutes per day to assess your body’s imbalances.
- Do — begin by doing basic stretches 1x per day, for 5-15 seconds to assess tightness.
- Do — begin by doing basic exercises 1x per day, 15 repetitions to assess weakness.
- Do — use Posture Medic as a postural reminder.
- Do — basic exercises and stretches daily.
- Do NOT wear for longer than 30 minutes at a time.
- Do NOT continue to wear if you experience any tingling in your arms (immediately remove).
- Do NOT continue to wear if any pain or pinching arises (immediately remove).
- Do NOT count on Posture Medic to fix your posture just by wearing it, you must do the stretches and exercises to gain long-term success.
- Do NOT use Posture Medic for ANY other purpose than is expressed in the Instruction Manual
INACTIVE — Posture Rehab Program
Suggested for anyone that does not regularly exercise and whose work or daily activities do not create an active lifestyle.
ACTIVE — Posture Health Program
Suggested for anyone that does not actively strength train but who exercises regularly or whose work or daily activities create an active lifestyle.
ATHLETIC — Posture Performance Program
Suggested for anyone who actively strength trains at least 3-4 times per week or who is considered an athlete.
- 75% of the population should begin with the Original Strength before advancing to the Plus Strength.
- Overweight Individuals may require the Plus Strength regardless of activity level to support bulk in the chest area.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
it's ok,quite expensive for what it is