Massage anywhere on your body with the MojiHeat Small Heated Massage Ball and enjoy the combination of massage and therapeutic heat for up to 20 minutes!
You can use the MojiHeat massage balls whenever your muscles feel tight, stiff, sore, and need some relief. The MojiHeat massage tools are great for warm-up and recovery rolling sessions.
Use the Moji Small Heated Massage Ball to massage your arms, neck, legs, back, feet, and even your hands!
The MojiHeat Small Massage Ball uses therapeutic heat to:
- Ease muscle tightness and soreness
- Improve mobility
- Relieve pain and tension
- Increase blood flow
- Trigger endorphins
Best of all, this heated massage ball keeps you pain-free and feeling great!
The MojiHeat Small Heated Massage Ball features a cushioned outside with a sturdy core for comfort and durability.
How To Use
- Place the ball on the floor, against the wall, or directly on the body, and apply pressure to the desired muscle.
- Roll the ball in up and down, side to side, or in circular motions to experience relief.
- Also, roll the ball directly on muscles using your hand. Use it in the same way you would use a traditional massage ball, but feel the benefits of heat!
- Great for neck, arms, legs, feet, back, hips, and hands
- Long-lasting therapeutic heat
- Cushioned outside
- Eases muscle tightness
- Relieves pain
- Improves mobility
- Increases circulation
- Enhances warm-up and recovery
- Feels great!
How To Heat Up Safely
- HEAT in microwave only. (900W or higher). These products are specifically designed to be heated only in the microwave. They should never be heated in an oven, in hot water, or by any other method.
- Caution: microwaves vary in heating effectiveness despite stated wattage.
- Heating times: "Recommended Heat Time" and "Required Do Not Exceed Heat Time" are both listed clearly on the ball.
- For best results, turn the ball over halfway through the heating cycle.
- Keep in mind that the ball keeps heating for a few minutes after removing it from the microwave.
- ALWAYS wait 2 hours or more before ANY reheating.
Can the MojiHeat Massage Balls be heated for too long?
Yes, they can. Do not overheat. Overheating can cause burns, damage the product, and will void your warranty.
Heat only as directed on the packaging. The only heat in a microwave. Always test the temperature of the product before using it, particularly on your bare skin.
Please note that the temperature of MojiHeat massage balls generally may increase for a few minutes after microwaving.
How To Clean
To clean the MojiHeat Small Heated Massage Ball, simply wipe with a damp cloth.
Only use water when washing and do not submerge. Set the Massage Ball out afterward to air dry.