RockBalls (Set of 2) from the kinesiology tape leader RockTape is a great way to perform self-myofascial release with pinpoint accuracy.
They are sold as a pair and feature a large spiky ball, a small smooth ball to give you two tools to break through tough tissues.
Corrective exercise can and should be performed anywhere and everywhere. Keep your RockBalls at home, in the car, or even traveling.
Every set of RockBalls includes an instruction book with release trigger points and a multitude of corrective and mobility exercises to make sure you make the most of your tools.
Included with your RockBalls is the RockTape Movement Manifesto, which features valuable information to educate users on the following:
- How to use RockBalls
- Detailed movements and exercises
- Helpful hints about best ways to use RockBalls
- Breathing and proper alignment
- Differentiating pain from discomfort
- One spikey ball – 9 cm diameter
- One smooth ball – 6 cm diameter
- Both are made of rubber