The Moji Curve PRO is a best in class stick massager that allows you to dig deep into larger muscle groups like the hamstrings, quads, calves, lower back and neck. It stands out from conventional stick massagers because it features Moji’s freely rotating massage spheres.
The Curve PRO also features slotted handles that allow for varied hand positions to target hard to reach areas.
The Curve PRO is great anytime you need to find relief.
Use it before activity, after activity, or anytime you want to relax and relieve muscle tension.
Whether you are a runner, strength trainer, athlete, or simply someone looking for a feel-good massage experience.
The Curve PRO will work help you recover and feel better anytime.
The Moji Curve PRO features 4 large stainless steel freely-rotating massage spheres that offer a 360 degree massage – unlike other massage stick.
These spheres allow you to perform a wide variety of massage strokes and have complete freedom of range of motion.
The spheres dig deep into sore muscles to relieve pain and break up scar tissue.
This full body massage stick is great for larger muscle groups, extremely portable, and travel-friendly. It fits nicely in your gym bag or back pack!
Freeze for an Ice Massage!
Ice is great post workout to help elevate pain, minimize soreness, and reduce inflammation.
It is great to use whenever you are experiencing inflammation related pain or injuries such as plantar fasciitis, IT band syndrome, or runner’s knee.
How Do I freeze the massager?
Just place the entire product in the freezer and let it stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Can be frozen for an Ice Massage
- Great for larger muscle groups – Quads, Hamstrings, IT Bands, calves, & hips!
- 4 large stainless steel massage spheres
- Relieves sore & tight muscles
- Breaks up scar tissue
How It Works
- Grab the handles at each end of the massage stick.
- Using two hands, roll the massage spheres over the desired muscle group. Unlike other stick massagers, the freely rotating massage spheres allow for complete freedom of range of motion when massaging.
- Utilize long strokes, circular motions, and sustained pressure to relieve muscle tension.
- You can isolate a single sphere on a tight spot to dig extra deep. The slotted handles will allow you to use various grip positions to help target different muscles..
- The larger spheres dig deeper into larger muscle groups – quads, hamstrings, IT bands, calves, & hips!