- Suitable for diagnosing, monitoring and treating a wide range of muscle problems
- Single Channel EMG unit
- Optional multilingual computer database system
- Structured protocols for consistency of patient progress reports (software)
- Used as a EMG biofeedback training aid or diagnostic tool
- Measures EMG from 0.2μV to 2000μV accurately. The diverse range enables the device to measure very weak muscle activity.
- Designed for a wide range of physiotherapy applications such as incontinence, shoulder and neck pains, patello femoral pain, repetitive strain injury, stroke plus much more
- Used as a learning tool for both patients and therapists with emphasis on improving rehabilitation techniques
- Produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports of work/rest averages, onset contraction and muscle release times, peak values, work/rest average deviations (with optional software)
- Up to 10 meters of wireless (Bluetooth) connection for NeuroTrac Software
- Ability to lock the unit
- Records EMG statistics
- User friendly. The device will stand upright on a flat surface, enabling the user to carry out specific exercises and at the same time view the Biofeedback.
- Compact, light and reliable
- Easy to use optional software available
- Low cost high quality and very accurate
The package includes PC Software. Up to 10 m of wireless connection (Bluetooth).
Single Channel Digital EMG Unit.
Accurate Range: 0.2μV to 2000μV.
Sensitivity: 0.1μV RMS.
LEDs display EMG level clearly and easily.
LCD displays numerical EMG reading and work/rest countdown.
Selectable band pass filter to filter out heart rate
Work / Rest periods: 2 to 99 seconds.
Number of Trials: 1-99
Battery: PP3 9V. Low battery indication at 7.4 volts +/- 0.2 volts, automatic shut off when voltage drops below the low indication. Replace the batteries immediately! The device goes off automatically when not in use (energy saving): for example when in settings and no key pressed over 10 minute.
- Expected average battery set life (of standard 800 mAh, alkaline): 40 hours
- Environmental conditions for use: +5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
- Environmental conditions for storage & transport: -25 to +70degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
- Physical dimensions: 128mm (L) x 64mm (W) x 28mm (D)
- Weight: 0.1kg (without batteries)
What's in the Box:
- Dual lead wire x 1
- EMG reference wire
- Self-adhesive electrodes (50 x 50 mm)
- 9V PP3 battery
- Soft bag
- Operating Manual
- Gift Box