The GRID 2.0 Foam Roller is twice as long as the GRID 1.0 Foam Roller to accommodate larger bodies or offer a more stable surface. Use the GRID 2.0 Foam Roller for a self-massage and roll through the tight muscles, knots and kinks that prevent you from feeling good and moving well.
● Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen—the nutrients needed to repair muscles
● Proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands
● Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
● 26"" length can accommodate larger bodies or offer a more stable surface
● For beginners to advanced rollers