Improved shape, feel and comfort! The redesigned Premium Hg80® Tennis Elbow Brace provides targeted pressure across your extensor muscle with comfort fit.
The Premium Hg80® Tennis Elbow Support is simply the most comfortable support you'll wear. The Mueller-exclusive HydraCinn® fabric is a high-performance, moisture-wicking material with an anti-microbial barrier.* Made from latex-free materials. Neoprene-free. Recommended for any activity involving a strong grip or strain on the forearm and elbow, including tennis and golf.
- Improved shape for more comfort when worn.
- Now in two sizes to fit more people.
- Improved soft feel gel pad for more comfort while concentrating the strap force to the necessary area.
- Improved liner material with even softer, more comfortable feel.
- Tab design improved to a soft fabric tab for comfort when adjusting the strap
- Pull pocket added to the end of the strap to aid with placement and tensioning the strap
- Reflective binding, piping and logo as a safety feature for those using the product at dusk or night
- AEGIS Anti-Microbial treatment, latex free, neoprene free, durable outer layer, breathable materials, moisture management fabric, thin design, and one of the most comfortable tennis elbow braces you can wear.
- Loosen strap.
- Slide brace on, center pad on top of forearm.
- Pull strap through plastic loop, and attach.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
* The AEGIS Microbe Schield antimicrobial treatment is intended to protect the brace against odor, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria and microorganisms. The treatment does not extend protection to the skin.