- Touch-screen with full colour display. User friendly interface makes it a self-explanatory unit with the interactive learning on the go, including electrode placement, running EMG graph as well as many other helpful tools.
- Pre-set programmes for incontinence treatment, sports and muscular development, neuromuscular rehabilitation.
- Designed for physiotherapists in mind to be used as a portable tool. Suitable as a personal trainer for in-clinic or home use (under guidance).
- 2 channel EMG (Biofeedback) combined with 4 channel NMES (stimulation).
- 2 channel ETS (EMG triggered stimulation) with stimulation on 4 channels.
- Simple single-phase or multiphase operation: multiphase allows EMG/ETS/STIM to be combined in one programme.
- Multilingual LCD screen and voice prompts for Biofeedback.
- Manual and Automatic threshold control.
- EMG Biofeedback between stimulation (muscle activity and tiredness indication when using muscle stimulation).
- Stand alone device or used in conjunction with established multilingual software.
- Up to 10 metres of wireless (Bluetooth) connection for NeuroTrac software.
- For home users: Produces and prints (with the optional PC software) the comprehensive patient progress reports on a day to day basis providing average readings (2 channels) on work/rest, peak, onset and muscle release times, work and rest deviations and the average mA current.
- Used as a learning tool for both patient and clinician with emphasis on improving treatment techniques in the use of EMG and Neuromuscular stimulation.
- Dual channel EMG
- EMG Range: 0.2 to 2000 μV RMS (continuous)
- Sensitivity: 0.l μV RMS
- Accuracy: 4% of ìV reading +/-0.3 μV at 200 Hz
- Selectable Bandpass filter – 3db Bandwidth,
- Wide: 18 Hz +/- 4 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% – Reading below 235 microvolts 10 Hz +/-3 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% – Reading above 235 microvolts
- Narrow: 100 Hz +/- 5% to 370 Hz +/- 10% 1.5 Notch filter: 50 Hz (Canada 60Hz) – 33 dbs (0.1% accuracy)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 130 dbs Minimum @ 50 Hz
- Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- Number of Trials: 1-99
STIM (Neuromuscular Stimulation)
- 4 channel Stimulator
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load – actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 75 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 50 mA.
- Type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 70 Volts +5 / -10 Volts
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with net zero DC current
- Pulse width selection: 50-450 μS (2% accuracy)
- Pulse rate selection: 2-100 Hz (2% accuracy)
- Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- Time: 1 – 99 minutes
- Ramp up time: 0.1 – 9.9 seconds
- Preset and user programmable treatment Programs
- Automatic output shut off with detection of open electrode above 0.5 mA
- Battery: 4 x AA. Low battery indication at 5.4 volts +/- 0.2 volts, automatic shut off when voltage drops below the low indication. Replace the batteries immediately! The device goes off automatically when not in use (energy saving): for example when in settings and no key pressed over 1 minute, when in stimulation mode (home screen) and all channels are 0mA.
- Expected average battery set life [of standard 800 mAh, alkaline]:
- MyoPlus2: 12-16 hours in STIM, 25 hours in EMG mode.
- MyoPlus4: 8-16 hours in STIM, 25 hours in EMG mode.
Environmental Conditions for use: +5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport: -25 to +70 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Physical Dimensions: 150mm (L), 89mm (W), 35mm (D)
Weight: 0.16kg (without batteries)
What's in the Box:
- Dual lead wire x 4
- EMG reference wire
- Self-adhesive electrodes (50 x 50 mm)
- 1.5V AA batteries x4
- Carrying Case
- Rubber sleeve with belt clip
- Operating Manual
- Gift Box