You can easily return or exchange anything you purchase from BackToSport.com.au, for any reason, within 30 days from purchase.
Once your return arrives, we will send you an email confirming the return and that your order has been refunded.
All returns will be processed within 2 business days and the refund will show on your credit card within 1-5 business days after processing.
When processing the return, please ensure products are:
- In perfect brand new condition
- Have swing tags and original packaging intact
Unfortunately, we will not accept returns on worn, damaged or otherwise non saleable products unless they arrived to you damaged or faulty.
Refunds for damaged, faulty or incorrect items
If your order arrives damaged, faulty or if it was sent incorrectly, you can choose to have the items replaced or refunded.
In this case, please contact us using one of these 3 options:
- Contact form on our Contact Us page
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 02 8880 0188
We will approve the return and will let you know how to proceed with the return. In the case of a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, you will not have to pay for the return.
How To Exchange Items
3 quick steps to exchange items on your order.
- Place and pay for a new order on the website to secure the size/items you are exchanging. This way you are guaranteed to get the item before it gets sold and we can ship it out to you immediately.
- Send back the items you are exchanging
- When we receive your returned items we will process a refund for them within 48 business hours.
How To Return An Order
4 easy steps to return your order:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order details.
- Securely package up the return items
- Take the package to the post office and send it to the following address:
Back To Sport
PO BOX 808
When your return arrives ,we will proceed the refund within 48 business hours of receiving it and will send you an email to confirm. Your funds will then show on your statement within 1-5 business days.
We would recommend that you purchase the registered post option so that if your package goes missing you can track it down.