ASO Ankle Brace with Inserts
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- FREE shipping for orders $100 and above
- FREE and easy returns
- SAME-DAY dispatch on business days
The ASO Ankle Brace by Medspec is recognized as one of the most recommended ankle braces by health professionals and athletes alike worldwide.
Athletic trainers, surgeons and physiotherapist often recommend the ASO Ankle brace, contributing to the outstanding reputation of this product.
Use the ASO Ankle Brace after an ankle injury during the recovery phase or wear it during a game to protect a weaken ankle. The ASO Ankle brace is a comfortable, supportive and durable product which you will be able to wear in any situation. It will help prevent injuries for ankles prone to rolling over or twisting.
The plastic medial and lateral stays can be removed as function improves, making it a product that will adapt throughout your recovery.
The stay pockets are made of reinforced nylon to ensure the stays remain in place even in motion. Can be worn with any type of shoe thanks to its low profile.
Ideal Choice For:
- Sport enthusiasts and athletes practicing Netball, Volleyball, Basketball or any sports that can put a strain on the ankle
- Protecting against ankle sprains
- Protecting an already injured ankle
- Preventing further injury to an ankle
- Lightweight yet durable construction using the CoolFlex material to offer increased breathability. CoolFlex also lines the inside back of the boot, providing increased comfort to the Achilles area
- Removable plastic stays on each side of the brace to enhance proprioceptive protection. Stays are ideal during acute phase of ankle sprain recovery
- Figure-eight straps that protect and support the ankle, replicating the effect of an athletic taping
- Elastic cuff closure enhances support from stabilizing straps and secures laces
- Fits any type of shoe
- Fits Left or Right foot
- Manufactured in the US
Can be worn on left or right foot. Measure ankle circumference from the base of the heel to the dorsal ankle crease. Shoe size can also be used for a guide.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent
- Do not use bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean