Biofreeze - Gel Tube 110g (4oz)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- FREE shipping for orders $100 and above
- FREE and easy returns
- SAME-DAY dispatch on business days
BioFreeze Gel Tube is a gel based pain relief formula. This is the number 1 clinically recommended cold therapy formula. Biofreeze provides a quick and effective relief from many aches and pains once applied to the body. The gel is available in a 110g tube, the ideal size to be carried anywhere, in a purse or a sports bag.
When Biofreeze is applied, menthol binds with temperature-sensitive receptors in the skin. Activating these receptors is thought to modulate pain signals through the body’s natural pain relieving systems. Comfortable, convenient, long lasting (up to 4 hours). No stiffness, pain or numbness due to the cold.
Biofreeze is completely free of parabens and propylene glycol. The formula made from USP-grade ingredients only which mainly includes Menthol.
- Fast-acting cold therapy treatment gets you back to your best
- Long-lasting menthol formula cools the pain for extended relief
- Powerful pain relief proven nearly twice as effective as ice
When To Use:
- Treating Pains & Aches
- Muscle aches and spasms
- Arthritis and Tendinitis pain
- Sore Muscles
- Pain from injury caused in Sports & Exercise
- Painful Strains and Sprains
- Bumps, Pulls and Bruises
- Easy to Use & Carry
- Original Green Formula
- Cryotherapy Implementation for Pain Relief
- Colorless Pain Relieving Formula
- Main Ingredient - Menthol
- Tube – 110 grams (4oz)
- Long Lasting Pain Relief up to 4 hours
TESTIMONIALS FROM ATHLETE
Tennis Superstar. 2017 US Open Champion
"I use Biofreeze before I practice, it's a great warm-up. I love things that are convenient, being able to spray it on and go is perfect for me."
2018 Boston Marathon Runner Up
Composition and Precautions:
Active ingredients: Menthol 4%
Inactive ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camphor, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water, Blue 1, Yellow 5
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Keep away from heat or open flame.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clears up and reoccurs
Ask a health professional before use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Keep out of reach of children: if accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply on to the affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician