Massage anywhere on your body with the Moji Large Heated Massage Ball and enjoy the combination of massage and therapeutic heat for up to 30 minutes!
The Moji Large Heated Massage Ball is especially great for relieving pain in large muscles. Targeted deep tissue relief with the added benefits of up to 30 minutes of therapeutic heat – This isn’t your average massage ball.
You can use the Moji Massage Balls whenever your muscles feel tight, stiff, sore, and need some relief. The MojiHeat massage tools are great for warm-up and recovery rolling sessions.
Best of all, this heated massage ball keeps you pain-free and feeling great!
The MojiHeat Small Massage Ball uses therapeutic heat to:
- Ease muscle tightness and soreness
- Improve mobility
- Relieve pain and tension
- Increase blood flow
- Trigger endorphins
Best of all, this heated massage ball keeps you pain free and feeling great!
The MojiHeat Small Heated Massage Ball features a cushioned outside with a sturdy core for comfort and durability.
How To Use
- Place the ball on the floor, against the wall or directly on the body and apply pressure to the desired muscle.
- Roll the ball in up and down, side to side, or in circular motions to experience relief.
- Also, roll ball directly on muscles using your hand. Use it in the same way you would use a traditional massage ball, but feel the benefits of heat!
- Great for: Pecs/Chest, Shoulders/Traps, Lats, Back, Hips/Glutes, Quads, and HamstringsMicrowavable
- Long lasting therapeutic heat
- Cushioned outside with a sturdy core for comfort and durability.
- Eases muscle tightness
- Relieves pain
- Improves mobility
- Increases circulation
- Enhances warm up and recovery
- 1-Year Warranty
How To Heat Up Safely
- HEAT in microwave only. (900W or higher). These products are specifically designed to be heated only in the microwave. They should never be heated in an oven, in hot water, or by any other method.
- Caution: microwaves vary in heating effectiveness despite stated wattage.
- Heating times: "Recommended Heat Time" and "Required Do Not Exceed Heat Time" are both listed clearly on the ball.
- For best results, turn the ball over half-way through heating cycle.
- Kepp in mind that the ball keeps heating for a few minutes after removing it from the microwave.
- ALWAYS wait 2 hours or more before ANY reheating.
- Can the MojiHeat Massage Balls be heated for too long?
Yes they can... Do not overheat. Overheating can cause burns, damage the product and will void your warranty.
Heat only as directed on the packaging.. Only heat in a microwave. Always test the temperature of the product before using it, particularly on your bare skin.
Please note that the temperature of MojiHeat massage balls generally may increase for a few minutes after microwaving.
How To Clean
To clean the MojiHeat Small Heated Massage Ball, simply wipe with a damp cloth.
Only use water when washing and do not submerge. Set the Massage Ball out afterward to air dry.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very happy with my purchases. The heat last about 40mins.