Get more miles in with less pain wearing our most comfortable patella strap. It’s great for any sort of running, jumping, or climbing activities.
Mueller Advanced Patella Strap
MUELLER BRACE QUICK GUIDE
How supportive is this brace? Compare it with other braces of the Mueller range
Shaped to fit brace
IDEAL FOR INJURY
The Advanced Patella Strap by Mueller Sports Medicine helps maintain kneecap alignment while walking, running, jumping, or climbing. The gentle compression helps relieve pain by absorbing high-impact shock.
The integrated bi-lateral strap connects directly to the buttress so you can adjust the tension directionally (more or less on each side) for patella tracking issues. The Advanced Patella Strap can also be worn above the knee for IT Band (Iliotibial Band Syndrome) help.
Our Advanced Patella Strap can help you manage your patellar tendonitis, runner’s knee, patella alignment issues, chondromalacia, arthritis, Osgood-Schlatter disease, and general knee pain.
- Custom Molded Buttress - Super comfortable support without pressure points
- Bi-Lateral Strapping System - Directional adjustment of tension (great for patella tracking issues)
- Shaped Strap - Wider in the back for better fit and comfort
- Low-Profile - Thin and lightweight enough to wear under most clothing.
One size fits most. Adjusts from 12”–20” in diameter.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Rinse thoroughly and air dry.