Mueller ITB Strap addresses pain associated with iliotibial band (ITB) syndrome. Simply slide it on before heading out for a run or hike to help reduce pain. Antibacterial treatment controls or eliminates odors.*
- Adjustable velcro strap
- Textured neoprene to prevent slipping
- One size fits all
Ideal Injury for:
- ITB Syndrome
- Slide onto leg.
- Place strap just above kneecap as shown.
- Pull strap through buckle, tighten.
- Secure strap with hook & loop.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Constructed of a neoprene blend which may cause skin irritations. If rash develops or pain persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
* AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment is intended to protect the brace against odor, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria and microorganisms. This treatment does not extend protection to the skin.