Mueller ITB Strap helps relieve pain on the outside of your knee, usually associated with running, cycling, hiking or weight-lifting. Fits either knee. One size.
Mueller ITB Strap
Mueller ITB Strap addresses pain associated with iliotibial band (ITB) syndrome. Simply slide it on before heading out for a run or hike to help reduce pain. Antibacterial treatment controls or eliminates odors.*
MUELLER BRACE QUICK GUIDE
How supportive is this brace? Compare it with other braces of the Mueller range
Adjustable velcro strap
Textured neoprene to prevent slipping
One size fits all
IDEAL FOR INJURY
- Slide onto leg.
- Place strap just above kneecap as shown.
- Pull strap through buckle, tighten.
- Secure strap with hook & loop.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Constructed of a neoprene blend which may cause skin irritations. If rash develops or pain persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
* AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment is intended to protect the brace against odor, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria and microorganisms. This treatment does not extend protection to the skin.