The Stick Original - Body Stick
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- FREE shipping for orders $100 and above
- FREE and easy returns
- SAME-DAY dispatch on business days
The Original Body Stick is 60cm long and can be easily used by a single person over all parts of the body including back. Its reinforced core provides a penetrating massage that increases blood flow and reduces pain.
The center rod is surrounded by 15 spindles which independently roll over the muscle and has "memory" which allows the rod to return to its original position. Handles provide maximum comfort in the grip. It is the ideal tool for warmup and recovery.
- Improves flexibility, recovery, performance, injury prevention, injury therapy
- Eliminates muscle soreness & pain
- Can be used in the workplace to manage production fatigue and prevent repetitive strain injuries
- Durable material
The Body stick was invented and is produced in the USA since 1991 and is considered as one of the most useful self-massage tool since then.
- The Stick rolls knots out of muscle, providing myofascial release & trigger point therapy.
- This therapeutic procedure inactive trigger points [muscle knots/kinks], warms muscle, increases circulation and encourages nutrient-rich blood flow.
- The Stick relieves pain, increases range of motion promotes flexibility and accelerates recovery.
How to Use:
- Roll sides of neck, stay on the muscle, and off the spine
- Use belt or pocket to anchor
- Standing or seated, muscles must be relaxed for best results
- Stay off the shin
- Roll one side at a time, stay off the spine
- Pressure to tolerance
Muscle Management Techniques Lower Leg
- The Intracell, The Stick and Trigger Wheel are used to manage the lower leg
- Place hands about 6” apart for better control and easier use of The Stick
- Begin by rolling the muscles on the outer side of shinbone. Use short, specific back-and-forth strokes.
- Keep muscles relaxed
- Roll lengthwise, starting at just below the knee and continue to immediately above the ankle
- Search for trigger points [ouch pain] and roll with a progressively deeper pressure. When found . . . roll trigger points an additional 10 – 15 seconds.
- Follow the same procedure for all the calf muscles. Remember, always try to keep muscles relaxed
- The area between the two large muscles of the calf, downward to the heel cord, often needs special attention
- Trigger points in the bend of the knee require a provider. The knee/leg is flat and straight.
- Place a small wedge [folded towel] about 3” above the knee. This position exposes trigger points that often hide in the bend of the knee.
- Duplicate the technique used in step 1. Be very gentle.
- Roll harder and deeper – ONLY with permission. Hold The Stick with thumb & finger tips – about 6” apart.
- Hold the Trigger Wheel in the palm. Apply pressure with the thumb and index finger
- Roll the wheel with short, specific back-and-forth passes
- Use the when to search and find trigger points around heel/ankle
- Be gentle – but firm
- The Trigger Wheel is also effective around the knee and other small, hard to reach, areas of the lower leg
The Stick comes with a 90-day warranty against breakage or manufacturing defects, and a 30-day unconditional guarantee.