The Theraband FlexBar is a high-quality treatment for Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow. It can be used to improve grip strength in the arm, hand, and shoulder.
This durable, high-quality treatment for Tennis Elbow or Golfer's Elbow has been research-proven to eliminate pain and provide an effective, non-surgical option to increasing your strength and endurance.
It works to improve upper extremities and decrease pain through bending, twisting, or oscillating.
There is 4 level of resistance, make sure you choose the right level for you:
Yellow - Extra Light - 2.7kg/6lbs of force
Red - Light - 4.5kg/10 lbs. of force
Green - Medium - 6.8kg/15 lbs. of force
Blue - Heavy- 11.3kg/25 lbs. of force
The FlexBar's color-coded resistance levels are suitable for improving grip and forearm strength in all ages, ranging from youths to seniors and even elite athletes.
- Available in four progressive resistance levels.
- Using a FlexBar to do the Tyler Twist exercise has been clinically proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength by 72% for tennis elbow patients
- Rubber bar has easy to grip texture with ridges for comfortable use during bending, twisting, and oscillating movements
- Great for cricket players, golfers, and tennis players, and those suffering from overuse to strengthen the arm and shoulder and reduce pain in the forearm and elbow.
- 30 cm long, 4cm diameter bar made from dry natural rubber, takes 4.5kg of force to bend to a U-shape in red color.