The Moji Heated Massage Roller is the hottest roller on the market! This patents-pending roller features a textured, cushioned outside for maximum rolling comfort.
The Moji Heated Roller is 33 cm long by 10 cm in diameter and weighs approximately 1.3 kg.
Large enough for football players, weight lifters, and other large athletes, yet compact and portable enough for a petite yogi!
The Moji Heated Roller is best for targeting problems in the back, hips, glutes, quads, hamstrings, IT bands, and calves.
How To Use
- Place the roller on the floor and apply pressure to the desired muscle.
- Roll the roller back and forth to experience relief.
- Use it in the same way you would use a traditional foam roller, but feel the benefits of heat!
- The MojiHeat Roller stays hot for up to 30 minutes
- Great for: Pecs/Chest, Shoulders/Traps, Lats, Back, Hips/Glutes, Quads, and Hamstrings
- Innovative 2-Piece Design easily fits into most microwaves
- Long lasting therapeutic heat
- Cushioned outside with a sturdy core for comfort and durability.
- Eases muscle tightness
- Relieves pain
- Improves mobility
- Increases circulation
- Enhances warm up and recovery
- 1-Year Warranty
- Multiple Patents Pending
How to Heat Up Safely
- HEAT in microwave only. (900W or higher). These products are specifically designed to be heated only in the microwave. They should never be heated in an oven, in hot water, or by any other method.
- Caution: microwaves vary in heating effectiveness despite stated wattage.
- Heating times: "Recommended Heat Time" and "Required Do Not Exceed Heat Time" are both listed clearly on the roller.
- GAUGE microwave – first-time use, heat for 3 minutes
- NEVER heat for more than 3 minutes and 20 seconds
- Kepp in mind that the roller keeps heating for a few minutes after removing it from the microwave.
- ALWAYS wait 2 hours or more before ANY reheating.
- To heat half the roller – heat half the time.
How to Open Up The Roller
The Moji Heated Roller comes with a heavy-duty latch that securely attaches the two Roller halves together.
Turn the two halves in opposite directions and the Roller separates into two pieces.
The Roller latch has a break-in period. For the first few uses, some customers may struggle to separate the two halves when the massage Roller is cool.
Don’t worry – the latch should loosen up after a few rolling sessions.
The easiest way for most people to separate the Roller is as follows:
- Place the Roller on the floor or other hard surface
- with one hand on one side of the seam that attaches the Roller and the other hand on the other side – apply downward pressure and twist the Roller apart!
TIp: After you roll, take the still warm Roller apart immediately and keep it apart until your next session. Then, pop it in the microwave and you’re ready to roll.
How do I clean the MojiHeat Roller?
Wipe with a damp cloth. Water only. Do not immerse. Air dry.
Can my children use the MojiHeat products?
Yes, under close adult supervision. MojiHeat products are safe for everyone to use when used properly. Do not allow children to heat or use this product without close adult supervision.
Can individuals with health and medical conditions use MojiHeat products?
Consult with a physician before use if you have health or medical conditions.
Where is the MojiHeat Massage Roller made?
The MojiHeat Roller is proudly made in the U.S.A.
What is the warranty on the MojiHeat Roller?
Moji proudly offers a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.