Moji Heated Roller
Our game changing dual therapy massage roller combines the benefits of traditional foam rolling with the comfort and relaxation of 30-minutes therapeutic heat. The MojiHeat massage Roller is the hottest roller on the market! This patents-pending roller features a textured, cushioned outside for maximum rolling comfort.
- Great for back, glutes, hamstrings, quads, IT bands, hips, and calves!
- Up to 30 minutes of therapeutic heat
- Targeted Relief for Large Muscles
- Innovative 2-Piece Design easily fits into most microwaves.
- Cushioned Textured Exterior
- Multiple Patents Pending
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 1 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase.
HOW TO USE:
- HEAT in a microwave only (900W or higher)
- CAUTION: microwaves vary in heating effectiveness despite stated wattage
- GAUGE microwave – first-time use, heat for 3 minutes
- NEVER heat for more than 3 minutes and 20 seconds
- ROLLER KEEPS HEATING for a few minutes after removing from microwave
- To heat HALF the roller – heat HALF the time
- ALWAYS wait 3 hours or more before ANY reheating Caution: Use only as directed. Do not overheat. Overheating can cause burns, damage product, and void your warranty. Do not allow children to heat or use this product without close adult supervision. Individuals with health or medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to use. Always check the temperature of the massage roller before using it on your bare skin. After heating, place the roller on the floor and apply pressure to the desired muscle. Roll the roller back and forth to experience relief. Use it in the same way you would use a traditional foam roller, but feel the benefits of heat. Roller also can be used without heating.
How long will the MojiHeat Massage Roller stay hot?
The MojiHeat Roller stays hot for up to 30 minutes in your home, in a gym, or under normal rolling conditions, but if you are rolling outside in the freezing cold, the roller isn’t going to stay hot very long! The times we have specified typically give you plenty of time to complete your heat therapy rolling session!
How large is the MojiHeat Roller?
The MojiHeat Roller is 13 inches long by 4 inches in diameter and weighs approximately 3 lbs. - large enough for football players, weight lifters, and other large athletes, yet compact and portable enough for a petite yogi! Our test users think it’s a perfect size for a roller.
How can the MojiHeat Roller fit in a microwave?
The MojiHeat roller uses a patents pending two-piece design that is small enough to fit in most microwaves, but large enough to give you all of the benefits of a traditional foam roller.
How Do You Separate Your new MojiHeat Roller?
Your new MojiHeat Roller ships with a heavy-duty latch that securely attaches the two Roller halves together. Turn the two halves in opposite directions and the Roller separates into two pieces.
Like running shoes or a baseball mitt, your Roller latch has a break-in period. For the first few uses, some customers may struggle to separate the two halves when the massage Roller is cool. Don’t worry – the latch should loosen up after a few rolling sessions.
We’ve learned the easiest way for most people to separate the Roller is as follows:
Place the Roller on the floor or other hard surface; with one hand on one side of the seam that attaches the Roller and the other hand on the other side – apply downward pressure and twist the Roller apart!
Want a hack to help in the break-in period? After you roll, take the still warm Roller apart immediately and keep it apart until your next session. Then, pop it in the microwave and you’re ready to roll.
When should I use a MojiHeat 4” or 2” Massage Ball instead of a MojiHeat Roller?
Although you can use any MojiHeat massager to provide targeted deep tissue relief from muscle soreness and tightness, the MojiHeat 4” Massage Ball and the MojiHeat Roller are best for targeting problems in the back, hips, glutes, quads, hamstrings, IT bands, and calves, while the MojiHeat 2” Massage Ball works well to ease muscle soreness in the neck, arms, legs, feet, back, hips, and hands.
Is the MojiHeat Roller soft?
The MojiHeat Roller has a cushioned exterior with a sturdy core for comfort and durability.
How do you roll on the MojiHeat Roller?
Place the roller on the floor and apply pressure to the desired muscle. Roll the roller back and forth to experience relief. Use it in the same way you would use a traditional foam roller, but feel the benefits of heat.
How do I clean the MojiHeat Roller?
Wipe with a damp cloth. Water only. Do not immerse. Air dry.
Can my children use the MojiHeat products?
Yes, under close adult supervision. MojiHeat products are safe for everyone to use when used properly. Do not allow children to heat or use this product without close adult supervision.
Can individuals with health and medical conditions use MojiHeat products?
Consult with a physician before use if you have health or medical conditions.
Where is the MojiHeat Massage Roller made?
The MojiHeat Roller is proudly made in the U.S.A.
What is the warranty on the MojiHeat Roller?
Moji proudly offers a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.48 AUD fortnightly with More info