The Vyper can be used to increase range of motion, flexibility and to increase blood circulation. Using both pressure and vibration to work on your trigger points, the Vyper promises the best of two worlds!
The Vyper is already used by the world’s most elite athletes to warm and recovery from training and competition!
Benefits of using the Vyper
- Loosens and lengthens muscles, increasing range of motion and flexibility
- Increases circulation, ideal for warming up the body before physical activity
- Help reduce muscle soreness and stiffness for better recovery
- Significant reduction in pain associated with myofascial release
- Most powerful vibrating roller on the market
- Maintains its superior amplitude and G-force even when body mass is applied. (6.9, 7.8, and 8.8 G-Force)
- Dual-zoned exterior shell: smoothed and grooved exterior design for a more customized roll
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries give over 2 hours of use per charge
- 3 different speed settings can be chosen to deliver the vibration intensity that works best for you.
- The Vyper is powered by a lithium-ion battery which promises 2 hours of use per charge
- High intensity and high-frequency vibration
- 1-year warranty from date of purchase included
The Vyper can be used on
- AC Charger: 110-240V 50/60Hz - .5A - 16.8VDC- 1A
- Frequency: Low 28Hz, Medium 32Hz, High 40Hz
- Weight: 3 lbs / 1.6 kg (including charger)
- Designed in the USA, assembled in China with components from China and Germany
How to use
Select a vibration speed setting to suit your own comfort level:
CALF / ANKLE
Sit on the floor with your legs straight out, hands on the floor behind you supporting your weight. Place the VYPER 2.0 under your calves Slowly roll along the back of your legs up and down from your knees to your ankles.
Lie on your side with the VYPER 2.0 under your right hip. Bracing your abs and glutes for balance, slowly roll down from your hip to your knee. Switch to the other side and repeat.
Stand with the one foot on the ground, the other on the VYPER 2.0. To get started, place one foot across the top of the VYPER, apply some pressure to the bottom of your foot, and slowly roll from tow to heel.
QUADRICEPS / KNEE
Lie facedown on the floor and place the VYPER 2.0 under your hips. Lean on your right leg and roll up and down from your hip to your knee. Switch legs.
SHOULDER / ARMS
Lie on your side, with your upper arm against the VYPER 2.0. Raise your hips off of the floor, supporting your weight on your arm and on your feet. Roll down from your bicep to your knee. Switch to the other side and repeat.
HAMSTRING / GLUTES
Sit on the floor with one of your legs straight out and the other bent, hands on the floor behind you supporting your weight. Place the VYPER 2.0 under your hamstring. Slowly roll along the back of your legs up and down from your knees to your glutes.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Fantastic innovation and ingenuity from hyperice.
Could not be more happy with this product. Very pleasantly surprised by how powerful it is and how long the battery lasts.
I'm delighted with the Vyper Roller. With a standard roller I could bear to use too much pressure when I used it on painful areas and nor could I use it for very long. Because of the massaging effect of the Vyper I feel substantially less to no pain, depending on the area, and I can use it for much longer. I've had a lmarked improvement and reduced pain as a result in my hip and glutes.
Hyperice Vyper 2.0 Roller
Hyperice Vyper 2.0 Roller